Bequests (Wills &Trusts)
How You Benefit
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You may be able to make a much larger gift than you ever thought possible
- You retain control of your assets during your life
- You may receive estate tax savings
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to Williamsburg Faith In Action as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
If you have any questions about Bequests from Wills or Trusts, please Contact Us. Call 757-258-5890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.