- Event attendees enjoying our 6th Annual Aging In Place Symposium!
- Dr. Golikeri, of TMPG, discussing conversations seniors should have with their doctors.
- </a Douglas Panto, of the Alzheimer’s Association, talking about Bright Spots & Challenges in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- John Sadler, of Chesapeake Wealth Management, giving an in-depth presentation about financial preparedness in today’s challenging times.
- Dr. Christine Jensen of Riverside’s Center for Excellence in Aging discussing ageist language and how offensive it can be to our aging population.
- Donna Highfill, of Chesapeake Bank, talks to event attendees about remaining active in their communities as they age.
- Gary Davis, of the Pavilion at Williamsburg Place, sharing information about the programs his facility has to offer.
- Ed Golder, of Comfort Keepers, sharing information about the in-home care services they offer.
- Faith In Action Intake Coordinator, Patti Degen-Lilley, providing helpful information to one of our event attendees!
- Deputy Director, Ashleigh Washington, and Intake Coordinator, Robyn Williams ready to give out our wonderful raffle prizes!
- Another wonderful raffle prize… a beautiful gift basket from our Gold Sponsor, Chesapeake Bank!
- Time for the prizes! Marcie Clark was excited to receive the grand prize (a $150 gift certificate to Bleevable Prana Yoga & Wellness). Congratulations, Marcie!
- Another bright smile from one of our guests after receiving a $50 Outback gift card, courtesy of Whiting’s Funeral Home.
12 am-12 pm
Give Local 757
Give Local 757 – THE DAY for EVERYONE in Hampton Roads to GIVE where they LIVE! Thank you in advance for your generosity to Faith In Action. Together, anything is possible!
IT’S EASY TO DONATE:
1. On May 8 (or before), open your web browser and go to www.givelocal757.org /wfia.
2. Click the DONATE button.
HELP US WIN CASH PRIZES:
45 Prizes, ranging from $757 to $5,000, will be awarded. Many of the prizes are based on the total number of donations made to an organization. The more donations OF ANY SIZE that we receive will help us toward winning one of the prizes.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Ask everyone you know to join you in making a contribution. You can also create your own personal campaign to raise money for Faith In Action. As an individual fundraiser, you set the goal, you get the word out, and you become a champion for WFIA. It’s easy; simply click the “CREATE FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN” button and follow the instructions.