Please enjoy these great photos that were captured during our
6th Annual Aging In Place Symposium, held on May 9, 2017
at King of Glory Lutheran Church.
- Event attendees enjoying our 6th Annual Aging In Place Symposium!
- Dr. Golikeri, of TMPG, discussing conversations seniors should have with their doctors.
- Douglas Panto, of the Alzheimer’s Association, talking about Bright Spots & Challenges in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- John Sadler, of Chesapeake Wealth Management, giving an in-depth presentation about financial preparedness in today’s challenging times.
- Dr. Christine Jensen of Riverside’s Center for Excellence in Aging discussing ageist language and how offensive it can be to our aging population.
- Donna Highfill, of Chesapeake Bank, talks to event attendees about remaining active in their communities as they age.
- Gary Davis, of the Pavilion at Williamsburg Place, sharing information about the programs his facility has to offer.
- Ed Golder, of Comfort Keepers, sharing information about the in-home care services they offer.
- Faith In Action Intake Coordinator, Patti Degen-Lilley, providing helpful information to one of our event attendees!
- Deputy Director, Ashleigh Washington, and Intake Coordinator, Robyn Williams ready to give out our wonderful raffle prizes!
- Another wonderful raffle prize… a beautiful gift basket from our Gold Sponsor, Chesapeake Bank!
- Time for the prizes! Marcie Clark was excited to receive the grand prize (a $150 gift certificate to Bleevable Prana Yoga & Wellness). Congratulations, Marcie!
- Another bright smile from one of our guests after receiving a $50 Outback gift card, courtesy of Whiting’s Funeral Home.